LANDMARK CINEMAS TAMARACK EDMONTON WIN YOUR WAY INTO PREMIERE SEATING FACEBOOK CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS (the “Rules”)
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INC. (“FACEBOOK”).
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO LANDMARK CINEMAS CANADA AND NOT TO FACEBOOK. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Landmark Cinemas Tamarack Edmonton “WIN Your Way Into Premiere Seating Facebook Contest ” (the “Contest”) is conducted by Landmark Cinemas Canada LP (the “Sponsor”), and is only open to individuals over the age of 18 who are residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, and YT, except (i) the employees of Landmark Cinemas Canada LP, its affiliates, each of their licensors associates, and participating Landmark Cinemas locations, and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers (including, without limitation, Landmark Cinemas Canada LP.), and their respective agents or representatives; (ii) contest judges; and (iii) persons domiciled with any of the above. The entities listed in (i) and (ii) shall collectively be referred to as the “Group”. If a participant is an eligible minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, his or her parent or legal guardian agrees to these Rules along with and on behalf of his or her minor child. All rights and responsibilities of a minor under the Rules are conferred and assumed respectively by the minor’s parent or legal guardian in representation of the minor.
2. To enter the Contest during the Contest Period (as defined below), visit https://www.facebook.com/LandmarkCinemasTamarackEdmonton, view the pinned post “WIN Your Way Into Premiere Seating Facebook Contest” (the “Contest”), then complete the contest entry by tagging a friend who you would take to the movies in the post’s comments section during the Contest Period. (the “Contest”). A bonus entry may be given for entrants who also comment with what movie you’re most excited to see this summer.
There are no limit of entries permitted during the Contest Period. Earn one entry for each friend tagged as a separate comment. Earn a bonus entry for commenting with what movie you’re most excited to see this summer. You can only use one (1) email address/Facebook account to enter, or otherwise participate in the Contest. If it is discovered that you have attempted to use more than one (1) email address/Facebook account to enter, or otherwise participate in, the Contest; then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) you may be disqualified from the Contest and all of your entries are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor. Your entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor.
The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
All entries that are incomplete, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Rules may be disqualified. Entries will not be acknowledged.
This Contest begins at 9:00 am (MT) June 28, 2021 and closes at 5:00 pm (MT) on July 19, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. If you choose to enter the Contest using a mobile phone, standard data fees may apply; no other costs or other obligation will be incurred by entering the Contest.
3. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and by the interpretation of these Rules by the Sponsor, and further warrants and represents that the entrant he/she has all necessary rights to enter the Contest.
4. The approximate odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number and timing of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
PRIZE DRAW SELECTION AND PRIZE DESCRIPTION
5. On July 20, 2021 at approximately 11:00am (MT), at Suite 100-14505 Bannister Road SE, Calgary, AB, T2X 3J3, the official contest computer will randomly draw fifteen (15) entries from all entries received to identify fifteen (15) potential winners of the prizes described below (each a “Prize”).
The first fifteen (15) entries drawn will be eligible to win a Grand Prize consisting of one (1) digital Tickets & Treats voucher which includes two (2) x Admissions, two (2) x Medium Popcorns, and two (2) x Medium Coca-Cola Freestyles®. Value is approximately $68.18 CAN. Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if the Grand Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen components of the Grand Prize.
If any individual under the age of majority in the province/territory of their residence wins the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the selected entrant, provided such parent or legal guardian accepts the Grand Prize as awarded, and complies with these Contest Rules.
6. In order to win a Prize in this Contest, the selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance or mechanical aid, the mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Sponsor, and otherwise comply with these contest Rules.
7. The Sponsor will contact the potential winner of the Contest via Facebook Messenger. If a potential winner does not respond to the Sponsor’s attempt to contact them within seventy-two (72) hours, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited his/her chance to win a Prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate potential winner may be drawn after which the prize may not be awarded.
8. None of the Group shall be responsible in any way for the use of, or bear any liability whatsoever in any way attributable to any Prize awarded in this Contest or the events forming part of this Contest. The Group and each of their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) (i) make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, or from participation in this Contest. Without limitation, the Releasees will not be liable for (i) any technical malfunction, slow down, interruptions, disconnections or other problems relating to the telecommunication network or lines, network servers, access providers, computers, devices, mobile phones or mobile phone software; (ii) for the failure of any entry submission to be received by the Sponsor, their advertising or promotion agencies for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the telecommunication network; (iii) any damage to an entrant’s mobile phone, device or computer resulting from participating in this Contest; (iv) any unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest, (v) any technical or human error which may occur or arise or may have occurred in the Rules or in the administration of the Contest; or (vi) any charges entrants may incur in connection with participating in the Contest. If for some reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry in the Contest, provided that the Contest has not been completed.
There are a total of fifteen (15) Grand Prizes to be won. Each may be referred to in these Contest Rules as a “Prize”, or collectively, the “Prizes”. The Grand Prize Winner may be referred to in these Contest Rules as a “Prize Winner”, or together, the “Prize Winners”.
9. All entries become the property of the Sponsor for any and all purposes. None of the Group will be responsible for entries delayed, stolen, misdirected, lost, destroyed, illegal, or incomplete.
10. Before being declared a Prize Winner, the selected entrant must first demonstrate they are the owner of the Facebook account associated with the winning entry by signing a declaration confirming understanding, compliance with, and acceptance of the Contest Rules and acceptance of the Prize. Each Prize Winner and Guest (as applicable) must also sign a publicity release and a release of all liability arising directly or indirectly out of the Contest and the applicable Prize satisfactory to the Sponsors (a “Release”). Winner must agree to look to the manufacturer of any Prize for any warranty issues, not the Sponsor. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to use of his or her photograph, name, address, likeness, voice, and statements in any publicity carried out in connection with the Contest, the Prize, or awarding of the Prize by the Sponsor, its suppliers and their affiliates, agents or such other designated parties without remuneration.
11. Entries received after 5:00 pm (MT) on the Contest close date of July 19, 2021 will be considered null and void. Entries shall be subject to verification and shall be null and void if they are found to have been tampered with in any way, or not obtained in accordance with these Contest rules.
12. The Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws and regulations and shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the Federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
13. The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, and YT, 18 years or older. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Mathematical skill testing question required. Odds of winning are dependent upon total number of entries received by 5:00 pm (MT) on July 19, 2021. There are fifteen (15) Grand Prizes available to be won. Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) digital Tickets & Treats voucher, which includes two (2) x Admissions, two (2) x Medium Popcorns, and two (2) x Medium Coca-Cola Freestyles®. Prize Value is approximately $68.18 CDN.
This Contest begins at 9:00 am (MT) on June 28, 2021 and closes at 5:00 pm (MT) on July 19, 2021.
//end Contest Rules
© 2021 Landmark Cinemas Canada LP