Terms and Use of the website
License and Site Access
a. Payments will be billed to you in Canadian dollars, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, unless stated otherwise in the payment terms on the website for the Services.
b. You must pay with one of the following:
1. A valid credit card acceptable to Landmark Cinemas;
2. A valid debit card acceptable to Landmark Cinemas;
3. Sufficient funds in a chequing or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due; or
4. By another payment option Landmark Cinemas provides to you in writing.
c. If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when that information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services by you.
d. If you do not notify us of updates to your payment method (e.g., credit card expiration date), to avoid interruption of the Services, we may participate in programs supported by your card provider (e.g., updater services, recurring billing programs, etc.) to try to update your payment information, and you authorize us to continue billing your account with the updated information that we obtain.
f. Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the Services.
Third Party Services
In connection with your use of the Website, you may be made aware of services, products, offers and promotions provided by third parties, and not by Landmark Cinemas (the "Third Party Services"). If you decide to use Third Party Services, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions governing any Third Party Services. You agree that the third party, and not Landmark Cinemas, is responsible for the performance of the Third Party Services.
Third Party Web Sites
The Website may contain or reference links to web sites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). These links are provided as a convenience only. Such Third Party Websites are not under the control of Landmark Cinemas. We are not responsible for the content of any Third Party Website or any link contained in a Third Party Website. We do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Websites, and the inclusion of any link on the Website is not and does not imply an affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, approval, investigation, verification or monitoring by Landmark Cinemas of any information contained in any Third Party Website. In no event will we be responsible for the information contained in such Third Party Website or for your use of or inability to use such website. Access to any Third Party Website is at your own risk, and you acknowledge and understand that linked Third Party Websites may contain terms and privacy policies that are different from those of Landmark Cinemas. We are not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaim any liability for them.
By using the Website you agree that you will not do any of the following:
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website;
• Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, national or foreign laws;
• Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Landmark Cinemas) or engage in spamming or flooding; or
• Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
• Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
• Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or material enhancements or improvements with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
When you visit the Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
Landmark Cinemas disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether express or implied, including any warranty or condition as to the quality, accuracy, completeness and suitability of the Content for any purpose. We shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the Content presented on the Website, and you agree that all access to and use of the Website, and any and all Content presented on the Website, is at your own risk. Furthermore, we assume no responsibility for any damages that you may incur resulting from any viruses that may infect your computer, software or other equipment.
Consequently, Landmark Cinemas will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this Website, including the Content, however they may arise.
This Website originates in Alberta, Canada.
The Website can be accessed from countries outside Canada and may contain references to products, services, and programs that are not available outside the areas in which Landmark Cinemas actively conducts business. We make no representation or warranty as to the availability or accuracy of the Content contained within the Website in any jurisdiction outside the four provinces and one territory of Canada in which we conduct business (Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan, and the Yukon Territory).